BIONICLE: Untold
Please Log in or Register if you want to work or if you are a Bzp member and have joined this project.

Thank You for entering.

BIONICLE: Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Invasion

+5
Celupnus Krom
Riglax Krom
Rusty Red Raptor
Toa Mizore Kazi
Mangai: Paladin
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Invasion

Post  Riglax Krom Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 am

OOC: No there isn't one.

IC: "I'm IN for the idea." said Chytry. "Let's hope that we do find ourselves elsewhere." and turned around to face the ocean. She started think that she must come in contact with Riglaxius...
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom
MNInc. Vice President & Serials Leader

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 am

IC: Varkan misinterpreted Chytry looking at the ocean and added after turning to face the same direction, "Well, at least we'll be away from Mata Nui, Inc. I still can't believe that they told us to shut down for no reason." He thought he could see the Tower on the horizon.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

http://I'm on BZP, with the same username and avvie. I have all

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 am

IC: Chytry's thoughts were interrupted by Varkan.
"What, Oh Yeah, I hope they have a GOOD reason." She turned back to the ocean....

Riglaxius entered the magnificent room. Many MNIers were working here, but few actually knew what this place was. This was the best library that ever existed. Everything that MNInc had found was stored in digital information, accessible to the high council and to the leaders. Riglaxius moved closer to Kal, the librarian.

"Good morning, sir" said Kal coldly. "Morning, Kal. I want (he searched for what he wanted) emm... Information on a Skakdi named..... Zezon, no, NO, Veeeezon?"
"Lemme search that sir. Yes, we have info on that person. Do you want me to pass the info on your desk?"
"Yes, along with the catalog of ships for Untold. And I want admin rights also."
"Very well, sir."
Riglaxius moved inside the library. Around him there were thousands of desks and built in the walls were projectors, who could project the info that was stored. He kept moving until he faced the elevator that lead to the "up" part of the library. There his study, along with Celupnus's and Dark Hunter's was. He typed the passcode, and entered the elevator. It took him up to his study.

As he was sitting, the projectors opened around the room, and he faced thousands of images and text.

I must find a way to stop them. So let's see... they want to escape from the sea, Right? So, let's see....

He looked around at the images until he found a catalog. It had some thousands boats that was stably bringing food, medicine and weapons. Of course all those had stopped until now. But still he must call of all the boats to return back to the tower, along with those going there already.

But, they must not try to escape by boat. That will bring them to the tower. Which could cause major problems. The last thing I want now is a war at the Tower. Secondly escaping underground would be the perfect way, to kill them. The defense systems more deepily would eliminate them completely. We build them ourselves. Next Vezon. Vezon is insane. Any good offer would settle things.

He kept thinking, as he started deleting all the files for Untold from the database of the library.
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:59 am

IC:

"Who cares about them?" asked Nova.

He caught himself quickly. He was being too friendly. It was best to keep silent and listen -- he would learn all he could and keep from connecting too much. It was very likely that more than one of these people would die, and he had sworn never to be devastated as he had been during the destruction of his home town.
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 am

IC: Varkan shrugged. "They better," he agreed, then he turned to Nova. "Well, Teridax believes that every life is not to be wasted, and every person makes mistakes. Deep down, there must be good in their hearts. Teridax also says that there is always a chance of forgiveness, and no life should be lsot if we can help it because of that."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 pm

IC:

"But aren't the zombies already dead?" asked Nova with a frown.
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:02 pm

IC: "True," the Toa of Plant Life admitted. "They only have half-lives, and they are made to think that The Perfectionist is their leader, and they should kill others to make them like them. It is the worst kind of punishment that I can imagine."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm

IC:

Kpik nodded, "it is, and the fact there's no cure for it. Coming back from the dead to make others like them, I wonder what they're doing right now." He said, he was done eating, he had eaten a lot of food while they were all talking.

OOC: Should I have Vezon walking the streets? Or is he hidden away somewhere?

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Location : Mah Computer! Slamming the keyboard! Also home, my place to live, a chair, I'm on the ground, I'd like to have a snack, and I'm staring at a screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 pm

IC: Chytry look at Kpik. "Everything has a solution. There's a possibility that the perfectionist can bring them back normal."
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:58 pm

GM: Several guards clustered around the entrance to Vezon's cell, their weapons trained on the doorway, as a guard unlocked and opened the reinforced metal doors. "Terry wants a word withya. You know the drill: only do what we tell you, and come with us."

IC: "True, but why would he?" Varkan asked, pondering it. "Why'd he attack us in the first place?"
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:01 pm

IC: "He must have a reason for it. He wouldn't just wake up a morning and say "I'll kill some BUers." for fun." said Chytry as she got closer to the table with the goods.
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

IC:

"As far as I'm concerned, he's just as bad as his 'pets', why else do you think he keeps on creating these zombies? He's waiting for the right moment to kill us all." Kpik said, resting his arms on the table.

IC Vezon:

Vezon growled at the guards, "you know I hate it here, right? Fine, I'll come, but don't boss me around like that anymore or you'll find yourself in another dimension." He said, walking out of the cell, rubbing his head, his precious head.

Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Location : Mah Computer! Slamming the keyboard! Also home, my place to live, a chair, I'm on the ground, I'd like to have a snack, and I'm staring at a screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 pm

IC: "But that's what I'm saying, Kpik. Why would he wanted to kill us? Anyone have an answer?" said Chytry, as she turned to the table to face the food and took a plate to start eating.
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 pm

IC: "Maybe it's just cuz he thinks killing is fun," Varkan suggested. "I heard stories of people like that...Or maybe he wants control of this planet," the Toa added

GM: The guards hustled along, Vezon in the dead center of them, through many corridors, going up stairs every once in a while. Eventually, they came to a conference room, Teridax sitting, smiling, at one end of a table. "Hello, Vezon. Please take a seat, so we can talk." The makuta gestured to one chair at the other side of the small table.

OOC: FYI, Terry acts like this cuz he thinks Vezon is here of his own free will. He thinks that the guards are for protection, and that they mentally shielded his mind to protect it from enemies. Terry also dissmisses Vezon's tales of how he's being forced to do this as mad ramblings. Just wanted you to know.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

IC:

"I don't know why, and I don't wonder why, I just know he's out to kill us. If he wants control of this planet, then why doesn't he just get it over with? But if he is delaying for some reason, then good, it gives us more time to prepare."

Vezon kind of gave a nod, and sat down, "okay, let's get to the point here, what do you want?" He asked bluntly. He began picking at the side of his chair, because that's how short his attention span was, he sat there, staring at Teridax, who was staring back.

Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:36 pm

OOC: I just realized that we've been neglecting our chars on BZP (well, you have tongue ).

GM: "Well, Vezon, I want to know if you could please open a portal for us to Spherus Magna in our reality. I'll try to pay you whatever price you have in mind, but it can't be anything unreasonable."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 pm

IC:

Vezon smiled (even more than he already was), and looked down, "well, why? Doesn't anybody like it here?" The insane being said, looking back up at Teridax, he wanted to stand up and say something cool, but he didn't, he just continued to sit, but he eventually looked out the window. "Well, say I was to open this portal, and you all left, with me of course, and you would all live happily ever after with the people on Sherus Magna, right? WRONG, one, they probably won't except you because you all came form here, two, they'll see me, and then they'll tell us all to go away, like I've been told so many times, and three, once we got there, if they did except you, they'd leave me to die, here, I've got people begging me for things, here, I'm a king." He said, sitting back in his chair.

OOC: remember, he's insane, insane people make these kinds of offers, and do insane things. tongue

Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm

OCC:

DARN IT THIS RPG HAS SO MANY POSTS! >.< I wont be on as often because of Band Camp.

IC:

"It's quite alright. This masks has its ups and downs and has quite a history." Aero replied. "Now why is this Perfectionist attacking? Is he like the Shadow Beasts?" He continued to eat eel.

OCC:

I'm going to post the guy who controls these on the profile page soon.

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~
Music Co-leader & Group 2 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:33 pm

OOC: Actually, if you look closely, there are only 15 posts a page, so technically, on BZP, this would just be getting onto it's third page, and since there aren't that many people online right now, now is the perfect time to read those six other pages. tongue

IC:

"I don't know why everyone is suddenly asking, it's a useless topic, we have no clue, we only know he wants to kill us." He said, suddenly, he was hungry again, so he ate a piece of pie, and took a drink of that orange drink again.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:45 pm

IC:

Reina, who had been standing off on the outskirts of the group, sipping some fruit punch. To put it lightly, she wasn't in a talkative mood.
How, She wondered, can everyone be stuffing thier faces and bloating themselves, with all this talk of killer zombies and bloodsucking shadows and all?
Reina was a warrior. If there was a threat, or even the faintest whisper of battle, her instinct was to be there, and lend help, if it was needed. But she wasn't one of the higher-ups in the Bionicle:Untold community, and she had no clue what might really be going on.
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 pm

IC:

Aero was tired for some strange reason. He saw Reina quietly sipping her fruit punch.

"What appears to be the matter friend?"

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 pm

IC:

Reina turned at the sound of the question aimed at her. She regarded the Toa of Air before her, trying to decide what to make of him. Finally, she spoke. "Friend? You call me friend, yet we've hardly spoken before." It wasn't her strong point, analyzing people, because she tended to draw conclusions and judge them. "The matter is," she continued, remembering his initial question, "everything." She gestured to the room around them. "All this foolish chit chat and idleness, while dark, unknown forces await out there, somewhere, and we have no way of knowing how much danger we are in, or not, because we can't see past the snack bar."
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 pm

GM: Light Teridax sighed. "You can go back to your room now."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

IC:

Nova turned to the Toa of Lightning, studying her face. On an impulse he couldn't explain, he walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I understand," he said simply. "But from what I've seen, I'd guess these people need to cheer up. If I were in their position, I'd like a little hope to go on, too."
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 pm

IC:

"I consider my allies my friends. We are both on the same side." Aero replies.

"But if you stab me in the back I'll have to retaliate motioning to the scar he got when he was stabbed."

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next