BIONICLE: Untold
Please Log in or Register if you want to work or if you are a Bzp member and have joined this project.

Thank You for entering.

BIONICLE: Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Invasion

+5
Celupnus Krom
Riglax Krom
Rusty Red Raptor
Toa Mizore Kazi
Mangai: Paladin
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Invasion Empty The Invasion

Post  Mangai: Paladin Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 am

The Invasion RPG

This is a TBRPG.

Story:
After SM reformed, Vezon found another Dimension: one where the GBs kept their records on a planet. A brave group of 1000 volunteers left to explore it, led by the Teridax from the melding Dimension.

Now, it is a year later. The group has colonized the main continent, using resources from Mata Nui, Inc., the expidition’s greatest sponsor, which seems to be devoid of Sapient life forms. The volunteers named the planet “Hora Magna”, as Hora means “hidden” in a dialect of ancient Matoran. The project of exploring this planet has come to be known as “Bionicle: Untold”, as the explorers are finding many secrets of Bionicle’s untold past. However, a few weeks ago, the outposts at the excavation sites of records about Lein , the Core War, and the Creation of the Prototype Robots ceased contact with the Colonized continent. A day ago, the members of the missing outposts turned up at Completely Unrelated, the recreational zone of the continent, and massacred almost everyone there. The few survivors ran to General Discussion, the most colonized place in the project, telling tales of the members that should be dead from horrific wounds, attacking the defenseless and surprised workers who were relaxing. The RPG starts with the people of Bionicle: Untold discussing what they should do now, and the zombie horde moving towards the colony. The people of Mata Nui, Inc., are also discussing their options.

All characters should be made in your char sheet and approved by staff before playing. The current char limit is three.
Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-modes against you, don't do it back, tell a Staffie
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission
• Don't kill anothers character without permission
• Current character limit is one
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (e.g. Life or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts
Credit to TPtI for the above rules (with some modifications).

Staff: Mangai, Toa Mizore Kazi

My GM chars/examples:

Name: Light Teridax
Species: Makuta from the Melding pocket dimension
Appearance: Light Terry
Faction: Bionicle: Untold
Powers:
-The Elemental power of Light
-Assorted, but largely unknown (by others), powers
Weapons: -A war hammer
Powers: Light-based abilities, Kraata powers, telepathy
Bio: after SM reformed, Teridax volunteered to lead the project. He is wise and knowledgeable, and knows that every little thing counts in life. He abhors planning however, and if anything, that is his weakness.

Name: The Perfectionist
Appearance: A black cloaked and hooded being, with two large feathery wings that are white. Carries a scythe.
Faction: Zombie Army
Powers: Creating zombies, unknown
Weapons: -Scythe
Bio: nothing is yet known about The Perfectionist, other than the fact that the being is the leader of the zombie army.

Locations:

Small continent: This is the only continent completely explored so far.

-General Discussion: The city that is the center of Bionicle: Untold. A sprawling metropolis where people of every species walk the streets. Huge walls and sentries guard it 24/7.

-Completely unrelated: The recreational, more rural zone of the small continent. Has been taken over by zombies.

Small Island:

-The Tower: this is where the Mata nui, Inc.ers work and live. The leader, Celupnus, is at the top, and the grunt workers are at the bottom, with the ones in the middle in between. It is enormous, taking up all of the island except for several docks, and has a vault with ancient artifacts stored beneath it.

More will come as the story progresses.

Factions:

Bionicle: Untold-This is the expedition team, who have come to explore. Now, however, it seems like they must survive a zombie apocalypse. All that currently remain alive and un-zombified are in GD.
Leader: Light Teridax

The Zombie Army-This is the zombified members of the Expedition team. They are marching upon GD, and control all the other continents and CU. Their goal is to make every member of B:U "perfect" as zombies.
Leader: The Perfectionist

Mata Nui, Inc.-This is the sponsor of B:U. Their opinions about what has been happening are divided; some think they should abandon the project, while others think they should save it, and others think that they should aid the zombies. In the end, it will come down to the leader to decide what they will do.
Leader: Celupnus Krom, though temporarily Riglaxius.

Last edited by Mangai on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

http://I'm on BZP, with the same username and avvie. I have all

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Empty Re: The Invasion

Post  Mangai: Paladin Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 pm

GM: Inside General Discussion, in the council room of the government building, all were silent, sitting in their chairs. The news had just been announced about the zombies attacking. Finally, Light Teridax heaved a sigh and stood up from his leader's chair. "Gentlemen, we must decide on a course of action. The zombies are coming, and we have to figure out some way to escape from this mess," he stated matter-of-factly.

Meanwhile, the zombie army halted. It was time for The Perfectionist to make his speech...Or, at least, that was what the rumors were. The army could almost see General Discussion, but for now, it was a small blur on the horizon.

IC: Varkan was bored. He was itching for action, but tried not to show it. He wanted to fight, to move, to kill zombies. The Toa of the Green wished he had realized that doing nothing was part of the deal. He turned to the Toa of Ice next to him, who was carrying a visorak-shell shield. "Dude," the former whispered to the other,"this is so boring. I wish I could fight some zombies."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 pm

IC:

Kpik sighed, "no, you don't, fighting against the zombies isn't exactly what I had in mind today, but I guess we have to do whatever it takes to protect the rest of the planet." He said, looking at the horizon, the army would look like a giant cloth being dragged across the planet, "they're out there, I know it, and we will be ready for them.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Location : Mah Computer! Slamming the keyboard! Also home, my place to live, a chair, I'm on the ground, I'd like to have a snack, and I'm staring at a screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

IC: "But c'mon! It'll be fun! We can make headshots, and I can pro-"

That was when Varkan realized that the rest of the congregation was staring at them, including Teridax, thanks to the former's shouting. The Toa of the Green let out a smal: "Oops."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 pm

IC:

"Shh, not so loud," Kpik looked at the rest of them, "don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't yell again." He said, looking back at Varkan.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Location : Mah Computer! Slamming the keyboard! Also home, my place to live, a chair, I'm on the ground, I'd like to have a snack, and I'm staring at a screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:53 pm

IC:

"You'd do well to keep your friend in line, yes." A haughty looking Toa of Lightning behind the pair said, giving them a sharp bob of her head. But she stood up and took the floor without skipping a beat. "Now, I haven't been out there myself to see these monsters first hand, but how many are we facing? And how strong are they? Do we fight or fly, brothers?"
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:03 pm

IC:

"Well, I'm thinking that it's in the ten thousands, but let's hope not. I'm fighting, no matter what." Kpik said. "What do we do to keep them away when they get here? Is it just going to be all out war?" He asked, looking around the table.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm

IC:

The same Toa of Lightning answered back, with a new twist of amusement creeping into her expression, "Ten thousands, huh? I'm with you, then, hoping against that. You're a fighter, aren't you? We could use a lot more like you. But before we head out into all out war, I think we should fortify our city more, and make it more defendable, if we are to come out on top."
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 pm

IC:

"I agree, and yes, I will be going out to fight off the monsters when they get here, how will we increase this city's defenses? Will we build the walls higher, and place as many archers on it as we can?" He asked, he himself wanted to go that way, but who knew if these things weren't dumb, what if they could get over the wall, then it would only be horror as the zombies tore through the city, killing all.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:22 pm

IC:

"Yes!" The she-Toa exclaimed, flourish her hands in an excitable manner, gaining liveliness with the conversation. "Build up the walls, put out sentries, train new archers. What good are we, as brave pioneers to a new world, if all we manage to do is get trampled by a horde of zombies?" She took a break, because she needed air, but then frowned a bit as she asked, "But I think we should also focus on keeping what we've excavated, all our findings, safe as well."
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 pm

IC:

Kpik nodded, "underground would probably be our friend there, deep underground, if we can manage to gather a few Toa of steel, then we can create a vault, as big as it needs to be." He said, picking up a glass of water that he had, and drinking from it.

OOC: This is fun, this is going to build up a great story. Smile

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 pm

IC:

Reina was silent for a few moments, mauling over the idea in her head. Underground? ... How do we know what lies beneath our very feet, though?

"Underground, you say? I know we've found artifacts and ancient scrolls underground, but that was miles and miles from here. Even excavating for scrolls, we ran into some rather nasty critter-crawlers. Have we sent explorers beneath General Discussion, beneath the basements, to see whether treasures or terrors lie beneath us?"
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 pm

GM: "No, we haven't, and anyways, brothers, how will we escape underground? We have no time; they are approaching this city quickly. We have no resources; to do so would require more miners and Toa of Rock, Earth, and Iron, which were mostly zombified," Teridax argued. Then, the titanic Makuta looked at Varkan. "Try to keep your promise, Toa, and keep this one in line." The Toa of Green bowed his head in shame. "Because if you do, he will become one of the greatest Toa that Bionicle: Untold has ever seen. Zealotry is no sin, though uncontrolled excitement is," Teridax added, smiling benevolently. Varkan immediately perked up, his head lifting, and he almost began talking to Kpik, but realized at the last second what a mistake that would be. The toa of the Green tried to appear his most dignified as he gratefully said to the being of Antidermis: "Thank you, milord."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:49 pm

IC:

Kpik nodded, "I will do so, Teridax." He said, looking at Varkan. "We need to fortify the city, either build great walls, or set up another type of defense, we have little time, so we must act quickly."

OOC: Not as long as I would have liked.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm

IC:

"If no one objects, I'll take a team of workers, and begin to work on building up the northern wall."Reina volunteered herself. Then, she added, "And if the underground is a no-go, what about the sea? If we're in need of a quick escape, if worse comes to worse, a Toa of Air or Water amongst us could make escape by sea-vessel successful."
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

GM: "I'll send builders, masons, and architects with you." Teridax nodded. "You two," he pointed to Varkan and Kpik," will go with her. act now, time is short. In the meantime, I will try to summon help from Spherus Magna, using Vezon." The Makuta began assigning more groups to other tasks.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 pm

IC:

Kpik nodded, "yes Teridax, we should go as soon as possible, I will go and get ready." He said, finishing off his glass of water, and walking off to where his house was, it was a small hut, made of wood, and some mud in between, he stepped inside. He grabbed his things, some food, a little bit more armor, and a few more things needed, like his pack.

OOC: No more rewrites.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 pm

IC:

"Okay..." Reina clapped her hands together, and turned to face the three or four dozen or so workers that had come with her. Some of them were wheeling carts full of materials to build up the wall. They all looked like they were waiting for orders. Who was she to keep them waiting. "We build from the bottom up. Just start small, and remember to wait until the plaster sets to add the gravel and rocks to fortify it. Start here, at the Sentry Turret." She instructed, and moved along the wall, pointing out differences in the wall's thickness, and how they could be strengthened.

"I think we should also fetch some of those barb-wire nets to drape over the other side of the wall, to prevent them from scaling the wall." She added.

"Wouldn't that just give intruders an easy way to scale the wall?" Someone in the back asked.

"No. Not if I give it a charge." the Toa of Lightning smiled, a small ball of electricity crackling in her hand. "Get to work. We're wasting prescious time." She said, and turned to help the nearest group.
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

IC:

Kpik helped by placing plaster and gravel, but he wanted to man the turret, when a bit of wall was finished, he would freeze it tight, the ice wouldn't stay, but the plaster and gravel would. He also kept the hot area cool, by keeping the temperature down low enough so that they wouldn't bake.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:36 am

OOC: Celu, before you do anything else with that char, check the disscussion topic, please.

IC: Varkan arrived. "Well, guys, where should I place these?" The toa of Plant life Reina. He pointed to several vined plants in pots at his feet. They were covered in nasty-looking spikes, which were literally dripping with venom.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 am

IC:

Reina smiled at the Toa of Plantlife, liking his efficient manner of working, but her face fell as she eyed the plants. They looked gross.
"Well, aren't those...interesting." She said, shrugging as she couldn't find exacatly the right word. "Anyways, see if you can get those to hang down off of the sentry turret for defense."
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 am

IC: Riglaxius sat on his chamber once more. He was using his mind powers, powered up as much as possible, but still, he couldn't see clearly, but understood that they were building walls. And that they wanted to get help from Vezon and escape into the sea or underground.

"Underground?!" laughed Riglaxius. The machines released his head free. He was connected too long, that meant he might have gonna crazy.

"But they'll die underground!" he felling like a train was crossing ower him.

"Crazy?!" screamed, the gray armored being. "I'M NOT NUTS!"

He feel into the floor, as his head was ready to explode.
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom
MNInc. Vice President & Serials Leader

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 am

IC: "Oh, yeah!" Varkan almost yelled in exultation, but he decided not to. He added the potted plants to the construction, building them in, and a water system that would feed them nutrients and water, to keep them alive.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Celupnus Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:16 am

IC:

Sitting up on a mountain was Celupnus Krom the leader os the MNIncers. For the past decade many disputes had gone on in the Universe, he was failing his master, Hora Magna. As Celupnus was getting up a bright from the north across an ocean hit him he was knocked onto his back. "My "son" you do not believe in yourself you are failing me that way", said a loud voice, Celu replied, "Hora Magna, what do you want from me?!" "I want you to stop these disputes for in the end I'll return and bring them all with me and the first step is to stop the war of the Untold!" Then Hora Magna disappeared in midair, Celu stood up and satarted his journey back down the mountain for the next week of traveling back to his home tower he would think on what Hora meant. Whatever it was he must do it he knew he was the Universes nly hope he would be their saviour.
Celupnus Krom
Celupnus Krom
MNInc President
MNInc President

Location : My room, My House, My Street, Cedarbrook, Winslow Township, Camden County, New Jersey,Northeastern States, USA, Northwestern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Rocky Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 am

IC: Riglaxius woke up. He had passed out. But that had helped him became, sane. He stood up.

"Ahhh... I'm old."

He grabbed his deformed huna. And pushed with all his strength in his face. The pain was as big as he's lastest taste. Until... the mask closed around his face hiding his scars and in-plug points. He stood up. He start walking towards his throne room door. He touched it, the symbols on his armor glowed as well as those on his door.

The ancient door opened. Immediately thousands of MNIncers, who were working, keeping, maintaining, and do thousands of jobs said "Good morning, sir!"
Riglaxius left a gold "Relax" and walked pass them. He had bigger concerns.

What will I do? Celupnus has gone off meeting his fantasies, "Hora Magna" (giggle) and Dark Hunter is well, "busy" with other stuff.

"Which means I have the control of MNInc. for some days. Enough time to cut off Untold's sources... and crash it."
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next