BIONICLE: Untold
Please Log in or Register if you want to work or if you are a Bzp member and have joined this project.

Thank You for entering.

BIONICLE: Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Invasion

+5
Celupnus Krom
Riglax Krom
Rusty Red Raptor
Toa Mizore Kazi
Mangai: Paladin
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Invasion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invasion

Post  Celupnus Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 am

IC:

Three days later Celu reached the bottom of the mountain, at the bottom was a figure sitting on the rock. As Celu walked past the figure he got a chill down his spine; the figure said in a hissing voice, “all will die as you die with it because the Shadow is coming!” “Wait what did you say again” asked Celu, the figure replied “I said that the Shadow is coming.” Celu was so overcome with fear he ran away from the figure back to his home at the tower he needs to Riglaxius and they need to find Dark. This was not good not good at all.
Celupnus Krom
Celupnus Krom
MNInc President
MNInc President

Location : My room, My House, My Street, Cedarbrook, Winslow Township, Camden County, New Jersey,Northeastern States, USA, Northwestern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Rocky Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, The Universe

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:45 am

GM: "The signal is ready?"

"Yes, Lord Teridax."

"Don't call me Lord, young one." The makuta bent down and gently touched the young agori's helm. "I am only your servant. Run along now," he added, smiling.

"Thanks, mister Teridax!" The child ran back to his home, no doubt to play with his friends.

The makuta watched him go, wistfully smiling. He, too, had once been like that. But the world had left its mark on Teridax, and now he looked at all with a more cynical eye.

He straightened up and looked at the fireworks lying on the ground in a pattern. Closing his eyes, Makuta Teridax sent lasers lancing at their fuses, lighting them and causing them to fly up into the sky in the shape of several words: ZOMBIES ARE ATTACKING. PLEASE SEND HELP. The makuta knew that this was one of the only ways he and Celupnus had agreed on communicating with, and could use. The people in the Tower would see the message and relay it to their leader. Teridax only hoped that he wasn't too late....
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

http://I'm on BZP, with the same username and avvie. I have all

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:49 am

OOC: Okay, wait. I will be doing staff all these days. Also I my name is Riglaxius.

IC: He got down many levels to the towers secretary, Kal.
"Hello! There! Lord Riglaxius!"
"Oh, shut it Kal." and he moved closer to the desk.
"Why would I want to do that ,sir?"
"'Cause every morning I wake up I have you screaming in face each time I want to go somewhere, dawn it!"
"But, sir!"
"Ah, forget it. Gimme a lift in the archives-"

Everyone saw the signal.

Riglaxius knew. He must stop this. He moved to the Untold center, on the Tower. And once he entered it said: "NO, NO NO. You won't do anything."

"But-" said the department Leader.

"I'm shutting down this department."
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom
MNInc. Vice President & Serials Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 am

OOC: I knew that tongue However, Terry has no idea that you've replaced him for now.

GM: Teridax saw the signal. The Makuta stared in shock.

No...

We have lost.

Slowly, he turned, and stoically walked to his headquarters. No matter what anyone said or did, he was never going to give up the lives of Bionicle: Untold's members without a fight. They were his children, he felt, and a good father did everything he could to keep his children safe.

He glanced at the sky as he was walking. Though the day was bright and sunny, and there was not a cloud obscuring the star, Teridax had no doubt about it: a storm was coming, and it was a storm that might consume all of Hora Magna.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 am

OOC: Okay you made me to summarize this. Neutral Also I know the tower very well that's why I can destroy anything so easily Wink

IC: "Doing, what?"

"End Bionicle: Untold."

He turned to everyone: "As, of this day, We're no longer sponsoring Untold. I want this message to be send to Teridax: He's fired. And I want all the forces of MNInc, to return to the base. And take with them everything we've brought."

Then all the people around the department, stood up and left. The manager send the signal, to Teridax.

He's for a big surprise.

Using his Elemental Power he burned all the cables, control and lights in the room. And erased every data.

Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Celupnus Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 am

IC:

Celu was still running it had been 3 and half days. He was stopped by howling noise coming from behind him. It was a pack of Iron Wolves; he said, “Oh son of a Bohrok” he broke out in a run not watching where he was going; not seeing a cliff in front of him he fell off. His mind automatically knew what to do, he reached to his back a pulled out is Wormhole Staff he had no time to think he used it not knowing where he was going to go he shot right through the Black hole fall out of the White hole immediately. He was at a bridge he knew where he was he was day and half away from the tower. He started off when we reached the tower he walked in an pulled down the alarm he yelled “HE’S COMING!”
Celupnus Krom
Celupnus Krom
MNInc President
MNInc President

Location : My room, My House, My Street, Cedarbrook, Winslow Township, Camden County, New Jersey,Northeastern States, USA, Northwestern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Rocky Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, The Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 am

OOC: This is a day later.

IC: Why would Riglaxius want to destroy Untold? Let's take it from his perspective.

Mata Nui Inc, the company that kept secrets for millenia. It even was able to crash dimensions. And that was what happen to his. After he had learned the MNInc secrets, he knew he must find a way to lead it. He did. But he wasn't THE Leader, he was one OF THE PEOPLE LEADING MNInc. That disturbed him.

Some years ago, Vezon had come. He brought 1000 people to MNInc dimension. Riglaxius said to the council, that they must crash them, kill them. But no. The people start thinking of uncovering the secrets of Mata Nui Inc hided deep underground Hora Magna.

And instead of stopping them, Celupnus had the brilliant idea of making us sponsoring this "Untold".

In other words the secrets that MNInc was keeping for millenia would be uncover by Untold sponsored by MNInc!

He WOULD NOT allow that to happen. But it did happen. And MNInc, was sucked up to it. Getting smaller and smaller, people forgot what feeds them. The resources were getting smaller and smaller...

Many agreed and disagreed to stop Untold. But the perfectionist came. This was his opportunity. With Dark Hunter away to handle the problems, and Celupnus hunting his fantasies, he was alone. He had the control.

Now he had to think how to stop Untold from finding anyway of escape...

Last edited by Riglax Krom on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 am

IC: END BIONICLE: UNTOLD.

END BIONICLE: UNTOLD.

Those three words was what everyone in the project was staring at, made of fireworks in the sky.

Teridax watched his people respond. Some were stoic, and told their friends that it didn't matter. Some were sad, breaking into tears. And some raged: openly swearing at Mata Nui, Inc.

Teridax was one of the second. Alone in his chamber, a single tear rolled down his cheek. Was this the end?

No. We can do this! He reminded himself. It didn't matter. The project would continue, no matter what.

Teridax composed himself and got up. Slowly, he walked towards his balcony from where he would give the speech. The plaza beneath him was flooded with people, and he had no doubt that everyone in the project was there. The makuta took a deep breath and calmed himself, then stepped out onto the balcony to begin his speech.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 am

OOC: So Guess I'll post. Again.

IC: Chytry, moved away from the plaza. Seeing this message 'caused her to have mixed feelings. Although she loved Untold and it's people, she still knew that it was destroying MNInc, and Riglaxius. And he had given her everything, she wouldn't quit him now. She kept think what to do. Eventually he moved to the plaza with the rest.
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 pm

IC:

The words glowed a brilliant red-orange in the sky for a minute, and then faded away. Nova, half-hidden behind the mountains around him, stared at the patch of empty sky for a moment, wondering if Hora Magna's peacefulness was coming to an end.

Not that he would be too heavily involved, of course. In his mind, secrets were often best left secrets, something that the Bionicle: Untold project had gone against from the beginning. True, he was rather interested in what they dug up, but on another hand, did it really matter?

Survival was hard enough already. Nova, of all people, knew that well. He had been on his own since the massive robot, controlled by Makuta Teridax, had crashed to the ground, causing a tremendous volcanic upheaval that had all but wiped out the citizens of his home town. He had learned the hard way that friends were more of a burden than a gift; if you lost them you would lose to depression, and depression muddled your senses. It was best to keep away from friends and do things on your own.

But still... Nova harbored a certain respect for the members of Bionicle: Untold and its partner, Mata Nui Incorporated. Perhaps he should go to the former's base, to see just what was going on.

He stood up and went on his way.

The plaza was filled to the brim; Matoran and Agori alike cried, yelled to the heavens, or just stood there with expressions of such hopelessness that it nearly broke Nova's heart to see them so. Maybe he could help them, just this once...

Then Teridax stepped forward. The congregate quieted; all heads turned to the light Makuta. Nova's was among them.

The Makuta's mouth opened, and he began his speech.

OOC: Mangai, could you fill in what happened during the speech?
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 pm

GM: Teridax spread his arms wide. "Bionicle: Untold. We are a group of many different peoples. We come from different planets, different cultures. The Great Beings gifted us with different powers. Should we not celebrate our uniqueness?"

Many people in the crowd didn't know what to think. They wondered if Teridax was avoiding the subject purposefully. A ripple of murmuring dissent spread throughout the crowd.

"Is not Bionicle: Untold a project of many different peoples, who came together to uncover our past?"

Most didn't get where Teridax was heading, but some B:Uers looked like they were thinking very hard.

"Has not each one of us labored on this project?"

More and more people started thinking, though most were still confused.

"But, today, brothers and sisters, Mata Nui, Inc. decided to cut off their funding and support. We have no help. We have no weapons. We have no resources."

People started nodding. The makuta was finally making sense.

"They think that Bionicle: Untold is just another project. It doesn't mean anything to them."

Most began feeling anger towards the MNIers. Who were they, to think that Bionicle: Untold was just 'another project'?

"But it means something to us." Teridax put his armored fist where his heart would be. "We have all worked on this project, have we not? We know the feeling of accomplishment when we find another tablet." He looked at a Glatorian archaeologist. "We have felt the pride as a clue is decrypted," The makuta continued, looking at a Vortixx cryptologist. "We know what it means to uncover an ancient temple, even if you only did what you could." Teridax gazed at a lowly member of Axonn's species. "But they don't, so they think that this project isn't important..."

The makuta paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "So, we, the members of Bionicle: Untold, are going to prove them wrong. We will stand alone against the zombie horde and come out on top! We will survive without help from other corporations! And when this ordeal is over, we will have proved that we can survive agianst overwhelming odds. Mata Nui, Inc., will almost certainly realize that they will have to get a hand in the matter, and sponsor us again, if they wish to not be laughed at."

Teridax looked over the crowd. The many faces of Bioncle: Untold were showing a steely resolve everywhere he looked. "And so, we shall triumph!"

At first the applause was small, but it grew exponentially in a matter of seconds. People were laughing, smiling, crying tears of joy. Every B:Uer was ready for whatever the world threw at them. It took a long time for the applause to die out, but when it did, Teridax smiled and said: "So, we're all ready? Good. But, before we get back to our posts, let's have a party!"

RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Riglax Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:42 pm

OOC: Okay so guys don't start posting thousands of days later. Let the other play to. The others are still building tongue

IC: It was ready. After such long work, MNInc. was reprogrammed like clock to continue collecting, keeping, hiding, and maintaining secrets.

"I DID IT! I saved MNInc!"

So now, I must keep it that way. The council has no way of stopping me; I am the leader here. For now. And if Celupnus came back, still, I had destroyed all the Untold files from their database. MNInc, we be again what it was. But Untold, it must not just be stopped it must shut down, destroyed, crashed.

He was closer to the main elevator of the tower. He pushed the button to call. After it had come, he entered it. He typed the code that would grand him access to the MNInc archives, where everything was kept in a database.

The evevator fell thousands of meters.

Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Mangai wrote:GM: Teridax spread his arms wide. "Bionicle: Untold. We are a group of many different peoples. We come from different planets, different cultures. The Great Beings gifted us with different powers. Should we not celebrate our uniqueness?"

Many people in the crowd didn't know what to think. They wondered if Teridax was avoiding the subject purposefully. A ripple of murmuring dissent spread throughout the crowd.

"Is not Bionicle: Untold a project of many different peoples, who came together to uncover our past?"

Most didn't get where Teridax was heading, but some B:Uers looked like they were thinking very hard.

"Has not each one of us labored on this project?"

More and more people started thinking, though most were still confused.

"But, today, brothers and sisters, Mata Nui, Inc. decided to cut off their funding and support. We have no help. We have no weapons. We have no resources."

People started nodding. The makuta was finally making sense.

"They think that Bionicle: Untold is just another project. It doesn't mean anything to them."

Most began feeling anger towards the MNIers. Who were they, to think that Bionicle: Untold was just 'another project'?

"But it means something to us." Teridax put his armored fist where his heart would be. "We have all worked on this project, have we not? We know the feeling of accomplishment when we find another tablet." He looked at a Glatorian archaeologist. "We have felt the pride as a clue is decrypted," The makuta continued, looking at a Vortixx cryptologist. "We know what it means to uncover an ancient temple, even if you only did what you could." Teridax gazed at a lowly member of Axonn's species. "But they don't, so they think that this project isn't important..."

The makuta paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "So, we, the members of Bionicle: Untold, are going to prove them wrong. We will stand alone against the zombie horde and come out on top! We will survive without help from other corporations! And when this ordeal is over, we will have proved that we can survive agianst overwhelming odds. Mata Nui, Inc., will almost certainly realize that they will have to get a hand in the matter, and sponsor us again, if they wish to not be laughed at."

Teridax looked over the crowd. The many faces of Bioncle: Untold were showing a steely resolve everywhere he looked. "And so, we shall triumph!"

At first the applause was small, but it grew exponentially in a matter of seconds. People were laughing, smiling, crying tears of joy. Every B:Uer was ready for whatever the world threw at them. It took a long time for the applause to die out, but when it did, Teridax smiled and said: "So, we're all ready? Good. But, before we get back to our posts, let's have a party!"

IC:

As the Bionicle: Untold members cheered, Nova felt like cheering with them. But he refrained himself. He could not let himself get caught up in such matters. There was a matter far more important than any other, one that he had to focus on no matter what: The matter of survival.

He turned to go -- but something made him look back at the crowd now talking and partying, filled with new confidence. Was he really meant to be a loner? He could still remember a time when he would have joined such an event with no qualms whatsoever. Had he really changed so much?

He settled for a compromise. He would see if he could join this Bionicle: Untold project -- but he would avoid connections with anybody.

Never again would Nova's heart break apart.

He snuck around to the main entrance -- no point in giving the cheery workers a nasty shock. Nodding to the guards stationed outside, he entered the plaza and made his way through the crowd, searching for Teridax.

He found him on the dias, smiling down at the party. Nova waved to get his attention.

"I'm Nova, Toa of Blue Fire," Nova began. Even as he willed his next words to come out, he felt as though he were turning over a new leaf.

"I would like to join Bionicle: Untold."

Nova was no longer a loner.
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 pm

GM: Teridax smiled happily. This would surely boost everyone's spirits even more. "Everyone!" His voice thundered. The partying immediately came to a stop as all B:Uers turned their eyes in the direction of the makuta. "This," he motioned happily towards Nova, "Is our newest member." All eyes were upon the Toa of Blue Fire for a second. "I just wanted you to meet him-"

Nova was abruptly swamped by a crowd of cheering and smiling members who charged and surrounded the Toa.

"Yeah, Nova!"

"It's great that you could join."

"We're gonna show Mata Nui Inc., right, dude?" The last comments came from Varkan, who was grinning from ear to ear.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:36 pm

IC:

Nova's face reddened behind his mask at the sudden attention.

"Um, yeah," he managed to reply. Suddenly he found himself smiling, too. "Yes we will."
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Celupnus Krom Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm

IC: Celupnus was using is Kahoni powers to see into the future he saw B:U after he had kicked them out rebelling but they did not know that this war would cuase the destruction of Hora Magna himself.
Celupnus Krom
Celupnus Krom
MNInc President
MNInc President

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm

IC: Varkan added: "But for now, let's-"

GM: "Brothers and sisters, I know that you're so happy that we have another member, but please stop crowding him," Teridax interrupted. The shamed B:Uers, including Varkan, ran back to their groups. Then, the makuta spoke again. "Now, just let Nova do what he wants. If he wants to be alone, let him; if he wants to be crowded, crowd him, et cetera. Treat our newest member the way you would want to be treated," Teridax added.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 pm

OCC:
Thanks

IC: Aero had no idea what was going on. He was dreaming of running away from zombies. Next there was a glowing message, he looked for the nearest person to help him explain what was going on.

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~
Music Co-leader & Group 2 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:23 pm

IC:

As the crowd retreated, Nova slipped into its midst. He had no intention of staying in the spotlight for too long -- at heart, he was still a loner; and old habits took effort to change.

He spotted Varkan and sidled over to him. "So Mata Nui Incorporated has finally gone against you," he said. "What are we going to do about it?"
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 pm

IC: "Well, Teridax's idea is that we deal with the zombies. If we can do that, maybe Mata Nui, Inc. will see the need to sponsor us again, if only for fame and fortune. If they attack us, though, we'll be ready: we've already got many sentries patrolling the walls as we speak, along with the walls themselves. And that's still without the extra defenses I and some others helped construct," Varkan added proudly.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

IC:

"What are these 'zombies', anyways?" asked Nova. "I thought zombies didn't exist."

But if they do... Nova shuddered at the question that slid through his mind. If they did... then what had brought them back to life?
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 pm

IC: "I dunno." Varkan shrugged. "I guess they're just members of Bionicle: Untold brought back to life from death. I mean, the only survivors of the attack on Completely Unrelated had to run, so they didn't get a good look at the other side. Apparently, they worship something called 'The Perfectionist', and they think that we must die to become 'perfect' like them. That's only what the survivors managed to catch, though..."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:17 pm

IC:
Aero walked up to a two strange beings talking to each other.

"Excuse me but will you please tell what is going on, where am I, I appear to have forgotten something important."

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 pm

"Well, dude, I'm Varkan, and this is Nova. We were just discussing how we were going to fight these zombies." Varkan added hastily.The Toa of Plant Life held out his hand for a shake.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:22 pm

IC:

Reina, who was standing a little ways off couldn't help but overhear what was going on around her. Walking over, she shamelessly butted into the conversaiton.

"Hey guys. Yeah, I've been out on sentry duty and working on repairs for a while. What's going on, and what's all this that is going on? I heard rumors of the Bionicle:Untold ending."
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next