BIONICLE: Untold
Please Log in or Register if you want to work or if you are a Bzp member and have joined this project.

Thank You for entering.

BIONICLE: Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Invasion

+5
Celupnus Krom
Riglax Krom
Rusty Red Raptor
Toa Mizore Kazi
Mangai: Paladin
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Invasion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Invasion

Post  Legolover-361 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:29 pm

OOC: What do you mean by Chaos meeting the Perfectionist?

IC:

Nova's eyes widened as he saw Aero suddenly leap toward Chytry.

"NO!" he cried. He found his sword in hand without any recollection of drawing it from its sheath; a burst of fire shot from the end toward Aero. "Everyone stop," Nova continued. "We need to find out which one of us is this 'Chaos' character. And we will find out right now." His yellow eyes glowed with a sudden fire.

EDIT: OOC: Sorry.

Last edited by Legolover-361 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: Hey, Legolover, that was auto hitting, and it's not allowed. Give Aero some time to dodge or block the attack. Edit your attack please.

IC:

Kpik was still in confusion, "that's it, everyone gets frozen!" He said, slamming his blade into the ground, and sending a wave of ice to freeze everyone, he avoided the wave, and looked around to see if there was any shadow beast around.

OOC: Wait, aren't I only seeing one person as the beast? Or am I seeing everyone as the shadow beast?

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Location : Mah Computer! Slamming the keyboard! Also home, my place to live, a chair, I'm on the ground, I'd like to have a snack, and I'm staring at a screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:50 pm

OOC: Ask Aero. And, Legolover, Kazi's right.

IC: Fortunately for Varkan, he was still in his cocoon. He was incredibly happy, but concentrated on the task at hand. The cocoon re-formed, becoming an armor of spiked vines-

-coated in Ice? The toa of Plant life concentrated his powers once again, allowing the vines to grow slightly, but so that the ice fell off them and shattered, with a tinkle, on the ground. He stared out at the others as the wave of ice swept past him, at them. "Guys, be calm, and try to think happy thoughts."
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

http://I'm on BZP, with the same username and avvie. I have all

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm

IC:

"I'll be happy when I get to spit on this thing's dead body!" Kpik yelled, but it was only making him angrier, he almost had no control left in him, "wait, did I really just say that?" He asked, he blinked, and hit himself on the head, he didn't know what had just come over him, he shook his head, and tried to imagine something happy...

He was standing on a hill, looking over a grassy plain.

He looked behind him, there he saw a few people standing a few yards away, laughing, he smiled, those were his friends, he walked over to them, and they all began talking, laughing, this was one of his few memories that wasn't corrupted with the sights of the zombies.

Vezon sat in his chamber, he sighed, it was very boring here, and he wanted a little excitement, he stood up, and walked over to the cell door, "guards, guards, I want to speak with Teridax, I have something to tell him." He said, a few guards gathering around his cell.

Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Location : Mah Computer! Slamming the keyboard! Also home, my place to live, a chair, I'm on the ground, I'd like to have a snack, and I'm staring at a screen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

OOC: Edited the attack. See above.

IC:

As the ice wave approached Nova, he willed his armor to suddenly glow with the heat of a blue-tinged flame. The ice retreated, and Nova stepped back, laying his sword on the ground to show he was not going to harm anyone.

"We need to ask everyone something that only they would know," said Nova; "a question that the shadow beast would not know the answer to." He looked around at them all. "And I have the one."
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangai: Paladin Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:26 pm

IC: "Okay, ask away!"

GM: "What is it?"

The guards waited, but didn't open the door yet.

EDIT: OOC: Thanks. 'S okay.
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

http://I'm on BZP, with the same username and avvie. I have all

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 pm

IC:

Nova took a deep breath. "Okay," he began slowly. His tone was deliberate, but on the inside he was still trying to think of something to say. As he thought, he looked around at everyone, until his eyes settled on Aero.

On the blade he saw his face, reflected back at him, and then inspiration struck.

"Only people who were here earlier should know this," began the Toa of Blue Fire. He took a deep breath. "Whose mask is Aero's?"

Whoever had been present earlier would know -- they had heard Aero tell Reina and Nova about the tale of his mask. But Nova was betting that this Shadow Beast thing hadn't been enlightened by its master.

Unless this 'Chaos' confided in his servants more than the Toa of Blue Fire realized.
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm

IC:

Kpik thought a bit, "uh, it was his friend, he wore the mask before him, his friend died, and now he wears his mask." He said, he hoped that was the right answer, he wasn't exactly paying attention, but he was aware of this story. He looked at everyone, if he could think right, then the shadow beast would look like his friend, if he attacked one of his friends, it might be the shadow beast, but that was a chance too risky, what if he attacked the wrong person? What if he actually hit one of his friends, instead of the beast? He could land a fatal blow that would injure one of his friends badly, or kill the beast.

Vezon came closer to the door, "I said I wanted to speak with Teridax, it's about letting you all, free." He said, holding back a laugh, he waited patiently at the door, like a Rahi sitting, waiting to go outside.

Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Toa Mizore Kazi wrote:OOC: Hey, Legolover, that was auto hitting, and it's not allowed. Give Aero some time to dodge or block the attack. Edit your attack please.

IC:

Kpik was still in confusion, "that's it, everyone gets frozen!" He said, slamming his blade into the ground, and sending a wave of ice to freeze everyone, he avoided the wave, and looked around to see if there was any shadow beast around.

OOC: Wait, aren't I only seeing one person as the beast? Or am I seeing everyone as the shadow beast?

Kpik out.

OOC: It's diffrent for everyone. Aero sees everything as the beast. The beast is in fact nobody he is standing in a corner or somewhere and made everyone believe that the other person was the beast.

IC:

Aero dodged the wave charging at the beast. A little strange that the these beasts adapt to shoot ice. Wait, didn't they distort vision?

"Anyone, I know a way to stop the beast." Aero shouted calming down before he struck Kplik realizing he wasn't the enemy. "We need love or lots of happy thoughts. Affection weakens the beast."

The beast watched as the group began to realize that they were fighting each other. Aero seemed to have remembered his weakness from a time long ago.

"Master, the group grows stronger. Yet I have planted the seed in their heads." The shadow beast said to the shadows.

"Excellent, now retreat when necessary." A pair of red eyes replied. "We shall be watching them always." The Shadow Beast looked for a host to linger, Aero? No that would be too obvious. Varkhan? Too protected. That shield looks to protected. The beast put a part of himself in everyone's shadow while they were too busy. They could get stronger by tapping into him. But they would be angrier and darker. All he did was awaken their dark side. While he waited for the group to find him he trashed the party and ate all the food.
~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~
Music Co-leader & Group 2 Writer

Back to top Go down

The Invasion - Page 6 Empty Sand wave

Post  Riglax Krom Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 pm

IC: Chytry was seeing everything. See couldn't just sit there. But she knew that telling them to calm down would not help much. She needed to attack that thing.

Now or never and while I'm sane.

But what would he do? Send a sand wave on him? But they real question was if it would have any affect...

She unfolded her staff of sand and used to wrap any sand She could find. There was nothing else she could do. People start looking at her, something she hated a lot. She redirected the wave of sand on the shadow beast doing whatever she could do beat it.

The beast was stunned by the wave. It hit him, sending him flying over the people. The table where the food was, was shattered by the power of the wave as the plaza was full of sand.
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom
MNInc. Vice President & Serials Leader

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 pm

OOC: All the food? Laughing, uh, Aero, my character's name is Kpik, not Kplik.

IC:

Kpik looked around, somebody had just said something, it sounded like Aero, "guys, come on, listen to Aero, we need to think of something happy." He said, everyone he looked at didn't appear to be the beast, because none of them were attacking him, he had to assume that those were his friends. "Anything, any happy memory should do!" He said to them all, then he realized, none of them were attacking, so none of them could be the beast, which meant the beast either wasn't there, or was hiding somewhere else. "Guys! Identify yourselves, say your names, then we'll know who is not the beast!" He said, but, the beast could fake it easily, and just say a random name, they had to break free first, if only one of them had the ability of light.

OOC: Come on Riglax, I already told somebody this, NO auto hitting, that exactly what you just did, you should give Aero's shadow beast some time to react, come on, edit your attack.

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 pm

IC:

While the beast was eating a giant watermelon, a huge wave hit it.. (It's diet consists of fear, anger, and souls. But it will occasionally like to snack on food.) It simply turned into a shadow and let the sand pass through.

"I bring a message from the shadows." The beast cackled as he watched his foes crawl out of the sand to see the beast for the first time. "Chaos returns." The beast broke a hole in the roof and flew away.

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:22 pm

IC:

Kpik froze the sand before it could hit, and broke it down just after the shadow beast flew away, they were all standing there, the gloom had left, and know they were all able to think straight, "well, now that this Chaos is back, it looks like we'll need to learn to beat these things." He said, blasting away the sand, and sitting back down at the table, he breathed in, and breathed out, he rubbed some sand out of his eye, and sheathed his sword, next time, they wouldn't fall prey to these things, because now they knew their weakness, happiness.

The guards standing at Vezon's door began to walk away, "wait! I'm agreeing to help you all!" He shouted as they continued to walk away. Vezon sighed, and began opening small portals to suck up things in his room.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 pm

IC;

Aero walked over to where the others were standing.

"I think you wonder how I know those shadow beasts." Aero explained as he brushed off his armor. "Chaos turned my team against each other. We were guarding a village we were hired to help when he came. By the time I realized that he was turning us against each other I slaughtered most of my friends. A handful of us survived. We were confused and traumatized. We soon realized that happiness was his weakness after two of our teammates formed a relationship with each other. Love seemed to weaken these beasts. Yet, Chaos was not satisfied. He knew that I knew how do beat his beasts. They adapted. They planted seeds in our minds and our rage grew. My eyes would briefly turn red as my dark side awoke. My friend became possessed by Chaos and he killed the couple. He toyed with us and had my friend stab me when I had no idea that he was possessed. I killed him as soon as he left his body." Aero wiped a tear from his mask. "His last wish was for me to keep his mask and us it against Chaos. Chaos went into hiding and grew. I took pieces of armor from my friends and forged a new set of armor and wore this mask in memory of my comrades. Happiness does not come easily to me and anyone one of us could easily become victim to our darker halves."

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:22 pm

IC:

Kpik felt great sympathy for Aero, but he had questions, "what do you mean our darker halves? Are you telling us that thing planted it's seed in us as well?" Kpik asked, if so, they could use it to their advantage, but he doubted it would work that way, they would barely be able to control their rage, if Kpik got angry, then who knows what he could do to someone, it would be hard living this way, constantly controlling his anger, and trying to keep cool, this war against the zombies would not help that.

OOC: Do they have excess to shadow abilities? Shadow ice would be interesting, but they do get extremely angry, right? Almost uncontrollable?

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:40 pm

IC:

"With every light there comes a shadow. The same comes for the darkness. We all have a split version of ourselves waiting to come out when we are angry or mad. This seed simply makes us more angry yet more powerful. Yet by using this rage power we let our darker selves take control more often," Aero expained. "My eyes turn red when I mention Chaos his name occasionally or when I get angry. My mask helps me tame the beast a little better than the average person by its unique calming abilities but I may shut it off to become stronger in rage."

OOC: Do you mean our characters? Not shadow but a more enhanced version of your powers. Eventually shadow would tie in with your powers and change your character when the seed takes more of a root.

~Aero~
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:08 pm

OOC: That would make one very cool character, if only it could be easier to control their dark side...hm, I need another character here, I'll make one, already deeply infected by the seed, able to put some control on his/her anger, and they have a mixed power of either light, or water. Very Happy

IC:

"Well, I'll have to control myself, I'll make sure I won't become that darker side, unless I know there is no one around that is my friend, and only when I am desperate for help." He said, now with this awakened dark side, he couldn't get angry, he would have to stop himself from going to far, even yelling could set it loose. "How have you controlled it so far?" He asked, advice from an ally who has been with this awakened dark side for a while would help, because he had never seen him go into a deadly rage before, he could only hope he would be some help.

OOC: Well, this limits his yelling, and his getting angry. :/

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:22 pm

IC:

"To be honest, this mask has slowed down the progress of the seed." Aero mused. "But there is one cure perhaps. No but that's absurd. Your dark side may talk to you if you notice it."

~Aero~

-----------

Chaos watched his beast come back to him to join the others.

"The mission was a complete success?" Chaos inquired.

"Indeed leader." Chaos closed his dark eyes and could see the now awaken darker versions of the newly planted seeds in each of the group members. Aero's remained dormant due to that cursed mask. He must find a way to get that mask away from him. He may prove to be a close ally using his regret of his allies' death.
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Mizore Kazi Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

OOC: WAIT, the seed takes them over?!

IC:

Kpik looked at him, a bit confused, "really? That's strange." He said, "wait, what cure? You said something about a cure." He asked, the others all seemed to be standing around, doing nothing, and all the food was gone, it was a ruined party.

OOC: I've just created a Zombie character, he's not a zombie, but he is evil, his name is Torgen, and he's a Skakdi, I won't be able to play with him until Mangai also approves him. :/, Dark red text looks scary on this black background, go take a look on the first page. Shocked

Kpik out.
Toa Mizore Kazi
RPG Game Master
RPG Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 pm

IC:

"And what do you mean by 'seed'?" asked Nova. "You mean we will all be taken over by our darker halves eventually, like Visorak venom infects a Rahi?"
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 pm

IC:

"This venom was based on the seed." Aero explained. He took out a crystal. "This is the prophesised cure that I got from my dying friend." The crystal emitted a memory.

-------

In the beginning there was Chaos. Then came light and the battle between the two would forever exist. One could not exist without the other and the battle was neverending. However, Chaos developed his brethern, the Shade or Shadow Beasts. He knew every light had a shadow. If he made the darkness stronger than the light in a person he could overtake them. The Shade would go around planting seeds in everyone across the galaxy. But there was an ancient cure to overcome these seeds. Which was-

------
"To be honest. I really don't have a theory how to cure everyone." Aero sighed. "I never asked to play doctor. Let's focus on these "Zombies" and get on with our lives. This doctor role was thrusted upon myself. I really just made ammends with my darker half. I don't have control over him. I just have a little control over him. Try talking to yourself."

"I don't know everything. I just survived a couple of attacks by them. Trial and error you could call it at the cost of many of my friends." Aero said as he went off to meditate. "I'm going to go over to the dark corner of this room and wonder what this means."

~Aero~

OOC: Riglax do you want me to not have a cure? Alright let's keep it at zombies if you INSIST of having it your way. I erased the mask's bio cam. All this mask could ever do is speed up the natural healing process. It's not godly. And it is not fast. In real life, your body can heal itself. This simply adds another protection to that. It's not like Wolverine's healing ability. I would have picked a Kakama but NO I wanted to pick something unique.

Last edited by ~Aero~ on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Winnie the Pooh Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:28 pm

IC: [Caloric]

Caloric strode into General Discussion's streets, hoping to find some inspiration for the start of his scheme to take over the great metropolis and Mata Nui Inc.. He needed someone close in, someone who could grant him a position of high authority in this growing world. Of course, he would have to avoid the mindless hordes of zombies threatening to take over Hora Magna...or...he had just thought of a better idea. Maybe, Caloric schemed, If I could find a way to set up a settlement on an unexplored continent, then I could become the leader of that settlement. I would be granted some recognition at least and possibly power by MNInc., and then, after a few simple steps, my plan would be complete! By now he had been walking for some time as the plan boiled in the steaming cauldron of his thoughts, so he turned to walk back to his apartment in the suburbs.

-Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh
Group 2 Writer
Group 2 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Naruto Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:35 pm

IC:
Korex ran down the dark alley, suddenly finding himself in the General Discussion street. He looked around, hoping he didn't appear to be nervous. Someone was sure to suspect him, it was only a matter of time.

OOC: Korex really isn't evil.
Toa Naruto
Toa Naruto
Group 3 Writer
Group 3 Writer

Back to top Go down

The Invasion - Page 6 Empty Aero,

Post  Riglax Krom Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 am

OOC: Aero I think you should come down. Talking about me and my attack, you have invented most of the zombies there. And you made it like you know every single detail. And why do you get to be "the hero"? You have the awesome curing mask, the knowledge, COME ON. I find it unfair for people to have their characters infected and then cured. You're not a GM. I could just say "Yes MNInc, will prepare it's forces gets world destructive weapons and kill everyone there. Because I mind controlled Dark and Celu."

Let others do stuff. It's okay to be the hero in one case, like have a mask that possible could see our health, although you need help or you didn't knew it, but to have the mask that and help us all and know everything, like it's something you've been learning? Also all that "seed" stuff, is something I personally don't like. Too classic. And let's say "I want to make a zombie character but must always be bond to what Aero said because the zombies are the same. At least say, that you think that happened. This is a class here, players ask and YOU answer. Like you know this. Also this is Bionicle, for God sake. MUers DO NOT UNDERSTAND "love". Were are not writing a vampire novel. I want this RPG Bio-related or else you can forget me playing. Now all the mystery is banished.

Also I sound harsh but, don't you think that's how I should feel when you have make up a whole theory about them?

IC: (Chytry)

Chytry, saw the mess and didn't really understood what was happening. Riglaxius wanted her to go back to the tower, but she, must first help them.

Teridax might have some ideas....

She ran through the crowd trying to find, Teridax, she finally saw him not far away.
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Aero~ Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 am

OOC: Alright, let's ignore Chaos and his beasts because Riglax wants it. In fact I updated my entire post just for you. Allright I admit that love was alittle far fetched (*hits head). But if anyone wants to be argue that everyone is pure and good and doesn't have a little anger or lie they haven't told, I will argue and fight you to prove you wrong. I'm just putting some more villians in here. Do we want one villian? And zombies? Have you played LFD or seen resident evil? Wave after wave is what is in for you. I'm sorry that I am old and I tend to think a little diffrent than you but I'm alittle over the edge since my aunt was diagonosed with cancer. You don't think you want to think that hoping could cure all? I'm just saying that this seed just makes your darker half more agitated and angrier. Zombies could all think the same. RPGers could take their own spin on this.
It introduces a stronger character development. Do we want to have a zombie storyline until one of us gets bit and gets so-called infected? Then we'll scramble for a cure and to do something.

~Aero~

~Aero~
~Aero~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next