BIONICLE: Untold
Please Log in or Register if you want to work or if you are a Bzp member and have joined this project.

Thank You for entering.

BIONICLE: Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SECRET

Go down

THE SECRET Empty THE SECRET

Post  Riglax Krom Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 am

Dear MNIncers,

I got some good news. If you remember a few weeks ago I was talking with Bioran23 about the Atlas, well we did more than that.

I am proud to announce that Mata Nui Inc. has signed a merger agreement with Plast! Productions.

What does that mean?

Well, Plast! will have 60% ownership of us but we will remain an independent entity. Our leaders (not including: Riglax Krom, Dark Krom, Rusty Red Raptor, ToaMagna12, and Legolover-361) will need to be assessed by KahoniJournal since that is are main thing we are doing with Plast!. We are also going to run a PR division for KJ, K.n and Chron called KahoniJournal Outreach. We’ll host contests make music and do other stuff for KanohiJournal, KANOHI.novus, Chronicles. We’re going to be the front guys if you want.

You are not fired. You will remain as WORKERS in MNInc. So we are informing you.

Also, Bionicle: Untold will still be contniued, but note that BU is only the 7 Groups.
The rest are MNInc, who’s working on them. You are free to work for that.

Note that Solis Magna: The Atlas will be a MNInc project and it will be a Chron publiction.

Join our MNI site

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Celupnus Krom, MNI president.

This means that all discussion, must be terminated. It will be transfared over to the MNInc site. The weebly site of MNInc, must be stopped also. You're free do discuss this event here but all discussion, will be stopped.
This Topic will stay open until all workers move.

I ASK FROM OUR LEADERS, To help me move all our work into the MNInc forum.

Here to Mata Nui Inc. Site.
Serials Forums -> Bionicle: Untold Forums
Greg Corresponding -> Bionicle: Untold Forum
Publicity -> Bionicle: Untold Forum
General Art -> General Art
3D Art -> 3D Art
MOCing -> MOCs
Music -> Music

Answering this question would be nice for us.

1) How many of them wants to be KJ writers. Requirements would be good language skills, able to meet monthly deadlines?

2) How many of them want to help us write Chron books. Requirement would be good language skills?

3) How many artists want to help with KANOHI.novus Comics. Requirement is good at art?

4) How many people want to write stories?

5) How many of them wants to be proofreaders?

Last edited by Riglax Krom on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riglax Krom
Riglax Krom
MNInc. Vice President & Serials Leader
MNInc. Vice President & Serials Leader

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE SECRET Empty Re: THE SECRET

Post  Riglax Krom Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 am

Lol, people posted.

Topic Closed
Riglax Krom