BIONICLE: Untold
Please Log in or Register if you want to work or if you are a Bzp member and have joined this project.

Thank You for entering.

BIONICLE: Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin's Story Bible

+5
Rookie
Toa Naruto
Riglax Krom
Legolover-361
Celupnus Krom
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Origin's Story Bible - Page 3 Empty Re: Origin's Story Bible

Post  Celupnus Krom Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Yes and Altus Bellum it is based a week after the end of Origins which end 5 days after the GB's arrival
Celupnus Krom
Celupnus Krom
MNInc President
MNInc President

Location : My room, My House, My Street, Cedarbrook, Winslow Township, Camden County, New Jersey,Northeastern States, USA, Northwestern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Rocky Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, The Universe

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Celupnus Krom wrote:Yes and Altus Bellum it is based a week after the end of Origins which end 5 days after the GB's arrival
So the fire being should be featured in Origins, so as to get him out of the way and leave more room for the actual war in Altus Bellum (didn't you say that means 'great war' in latin?).
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Celupnus Krom Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Yes it does but we have to much in origins but if you can find room go ahead and add him in.
Celupnus Krom
Celupnus Krom
MNInc President
MNInc President

Location : My room, My House, My Street, Cedarbrook, Winslow Township, Camden County, New Jersey,Northeastern States, USA, Northwestern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Rocky Planets, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, The Universe

https://biountold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krakax Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Greg has stated that the GBs are native to SM, and just because the flaming being says he's older than the GBs doesn't mean he was telling the truth, and even then, he could live for hundreds of thousands of years, and have existed before the GBs were born, or even before their race evolved.
Plus, it seems more likely that the GBs had an advanced civilization while the Agori, Glatorian, and Skrall were still at the Paleolithic stage of culture, and were possibly in some way responsible for their cultural development.
As for the flaming being, I think we should wait for Greg to reveal more about him before we write stuff involving him, otherwise we'l probably have to go back and edit a lot of stuff as more chapters of ST are published.
Krakax
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSkeletonMan939 Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Maybe the Great Beings could have come from an unexplored area of Spherus Magna. Could be the fire being was around before the Great Beings appeared.

But like it was said before, we shouldn't really worry about the Fire dude until the sequel.

And, I'm not sure if Ackar would know all this. Maybe a Toa or Matoran who went down to Kiina's cavern and read everything could help tell the story, too, since the Great Beings could have theorized Spherus Magna's creation easily.
TheSkeletonMan939
TheSkeletonMan939
Group 3 Writer
Group 3 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:56 pm

TheSkeletonMan939 wrote:Maybe the Great Beings could have come from an unexplored area of Spherus Magna. Could be the fire being was around before the Great Beings appeared.

But like it was said before, we shouldn't really worry about the Fire dude until the sequel.

And, I'm not sure if Ackar would know all this. Maybe a Toa or Matoran who went down to Kiina's cavern and read everything could help tell the story, too, since the Great Beings could have theorized Spherus Magna's creation easily.
HAI SKELETON GUY tongue

Overblown greetings aside, I just thought of something -- maybe the Great Beings have some sort of secret 'wall of history' that they created over the years. A Matoran or Agori finds it by accident and begins reading, and from there we launch into the story.
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSkeletonMan939 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Or, perhaps a Wall of History in Kiina's cavern? It could work. I don't see how that could launch the story, though. Question
TheSkeletonMan939
TheSkeletonMan939
Group 3 Writer
Group 3 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

TheSkeletonMan939 wrote:Or, perhaps a Wall of History in Kiina's cavern? It could work. I don't see how that could launch the story, though. Question
Actually, I like that. Maybe it's hidden inside the laboratory...

Did you see how Jack said Tahu would ask Ackar about Spherus Magna's history, and then the rest of the story would be almost a flashback? Well, I thought that, instead of that, a Matoran or Agori would find the wall of history, and as they read it, we flash back to the earliest events in the story. Wink

EDIT: It turns out one of the entries in the word filter would also filter out 'flashback'. I changed it, but when any admins go to the word filter to edit, watch out for that word.
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSkeletonMan939 Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 am

Meh, I myself am more interested in writing about Tahu and Ackar. Maybe the Great Beings told everyone their theory as to how the universe was created, but no one cared?
TheSkeletonMan939
TheSkeletonMan939
Group 3 Writer
Group 3 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Spirit Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am

How could Roxtus declare war? Roxtus was only recently built. They were all in the Skrall Fortress (GN8) before.
Toa Spirit
Toa Spirit
Group 1 Writer
Group 1 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3