BIONICLE: Untold
Please Log in or Register if you want to work or if you are a Bzp member and have joined this project.

Thank You for entering.

BIONICLE: Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what is Greg Corresponding?

4 posters

Go down

So what is Greg Corresponding? Empty So what is Greg Corresponding?

Post  Toa Naruto Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Some of you are probably wondering what exactly the position of Greg Correspondent is. For any of you who aren't sure what all this stuff is about, this article will clear some things up for you.

First of all, I'll tell you who the current Greg Correspondents are (I'm going to use BZPower names for this).

Leader: Toa Naruto

Other Correspondents:

Celupnus Krom: Lord of Time

Rusty Red Raptor

Mangai: Paladin

Now that you know who they are, lets get into the responsibilities of this position.

The Greg Correspondent position was created to make sure that the stories and material in Bionicle: Untold were in line with the cannon. We don't want to go against the established story, after all! So we decided that a few members of the Bionicle: Untold project would be in charge of contacting Greg Farshtey; a member of BZPower.com, writer of the bionicle books, and an expert on the Bionicle storyline. These people would be in charge of keeping Bionicle: Untold accurate and, therefore, keep the project running smoothly. And the position of Greg Correspondent was born. Greg Correspondents will be talking to Greg Farshtey about our stories and making sure that they agree with the cannon. Besides that, we can also get some feedback on our stories that comes from an author. It will be nice to get information on what we can improve.

So that's it. Feel free to send me a message on BZPower with any of your comments or questions about the Bionicle: Untold project or Greg Corresponding.

Toa Naruto
Toa Naruto
Toa Naruto
Group 3 Writer
Group 3 Writer

Back to top Go down

So what is Greg Corresponding? Empty Re: So what is Greg Corresponding?

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:50 pm

do you think maybe we should have a topic where people can ask quick questions, regarding the storyline, and if no one here can answer, we forward the Q's to GregF?
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Naruto Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, I think we should limit the questions to being about Spherus Magna, since any other questions can be answered on BZP and don't really apply to this site.
Toa Naruto
Toa Naruto
Group 3 Writer
Group 3 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Yeah, yeah. I was thinking Core War, EL's, Lein, that kind of stuff, ya kno.
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolover-361 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:36 am

Toa Naruto wrote:Greg Correspondents will be talking to Greg Farshtey about our stories and making sure that they agree with the cannon. Besides that, we can also get some feedback on our stories that comes from an author. It will be nice to get information on what we can improve.

Unfortunately, Greg isn't allowed to read fanon (or fanfiction), and that's really all this project is--fanfiction stories. I know, it stinks that we can't get advice from a professional writer, but that's that.
Legolover-361
Legolover-361
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Red Raptor Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am

No, no, no, no. We, or at least, I know all that. What I was thinking was asking him for details about the actual storyline, like how long the Core War lasted, and about details that might be hard to find on BS01 or something. Besides, people have asked him questions for their Stasis Toa Contest entries, like if so and so was still a Toa around such and such a time. Ya kno, questions like that.
Rusty Red Raptor
Rusty Red Raptor
MNInc Assistant
MNInc Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Hunter Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I'll be the correspondent for all things MU, mostly cause I already know it all, so I might answer it first. And also because I'm working on Awakenings Smile
Dark Hunter
Dark Hunter
MNInc Vice President
MNInc Vice President

Back to top Go down

Post  Toa Naruto Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:36 am

Rusty Red Raptor wrote:No, no, no, no. We, or at least, I know all that. What I was thinking was asking him for details about the actual storyline, like how long the Core War lasted, and about details that might be hard to find on BS01 or something. Besides, people have asked him questions for their Stasis Toa Contest entries, like if so and so was still a Toa around such and such a time. Ya kno, questions like that.
That's what I meant. We just need to get Greg to confirm any of our questions.
Toa Naruto
Toa Naruto
Group 3 Writer
Group 3 Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down